Temporary Management (TM) is the best way Clients decide to follow when it comes to addressing a complex and time defined issue without getting the burden of hiring permanently an Executive.
Temporary or Interim management is the temporary provision of management resources and skills. Interim management can be seen as the short-term assignment of a proven heavyweight interim executive manager to manage a period of transition, crisis or change within an organisation. In this situation, a permanent role may be unnecessary or impossible to find on short notice. Additionally, there may be nobody internally who is suitable for, or available to take up, the position in question.
My TM approach is straightforward and transparent:
- During the first meeting between the Client and I, the requirements of my intervention are discussed in detail. My personal checks are due to: evaluate my competencies adequateness, make clear scope and objectives, understand the actual Clients’ internal situation, make hypothesis on an high level budget
- Once I have a complete picture of the situation, I am used to prepare a proposal, including the description of how I am going to manage my intervention, an high level action plan with main milestones and objectives, a more detailed budget
- During the second meeting between the Client and I, the proposal is discussed in detail and a negotiation will occur to shape the final deal structure
- Once the program/project is started, I will make sure the Client is reported on a weekly basis on the progresses toward milestones and objective
- Any possile issue is managed upfront (risk mamagement), to avoid that becomes a trouble, and it is reviewed with the Client to put in place proper corrective actions
- Before the program/project (typically 15-30 days) ends, a set of possible next steps are discussed with the Client to verify the best way to move forward
Activies I can help with:
|Bootstrapping management: from creation of the legal entity, to a cash generating company||Growth opportunities management: from products portfolio upgrade, to new commercial model implementation||Cost transformation management: from defining a cost transformation plan, to the execution and follow up|
|Fundraising managment: from preparing the newco for funding, to funding researches||Internationalization management: from searching and opening international markets, to searching VC or PE for expansion funding||Processes restructuring: from the processes and capabilities assessment, to the implementation on a new processes framework|
Contact me to discuss about how we can work toghether to create value.