Training is an essential part of the right mix to be successful, true for businesses and individuals.
Training is about improving soft or hard skills. Soft skills are subjective and may or may not be true. They are often associated with personal attributes and character. Hard skills are specific, teachable abilities that are based in fact.
Soft skills examples:
- Acting as a team player
- Flexibility is a valuable asset
- Effective communication is paramount
- Problem-solving skills and resourcefulness
- Accepting feedback and applying lessons learned
- Confidence is key
- Creative thinking
Hard skills examples:
- Strategy – business plan development
- Marketing – market analysis and marketing mix development
- Communication – create an effective presentation with 2.0 tools (e.g. prezi.com)
- Sales – negotiating and closing ability
- Operations – team management, cost management
- HR – MBO programmes
- IT – programming languages, web technologies
My training capabilities allow me to hold trainign classes in both academic and business environments.
Contact me to discuss about how we can work toghether to increase yours or your employees skills.